Tuesday 10 April 2012

Catty Portrates

It seems that I'd better to keep confidential for a little bit more about the work I did for one animation studio last year, so I'm going to hide the last blog post until I can officially put it on the air. But thanks for leaving a comment :)

So I can show you something else but tiny for the tea break. These are the paper craft portraits of me, my dad and my mum that I made for my dad's birthday last year. My dad loves cats, so I turned my family into cats referring to individual personalities and body shapes. That's why me-cat looks chubby and slow, and by contrast my mummy-cat looks boney and nimble.

Hm, maybe I can open a small business of making people's Catty Portraits, or even in different animals depending on the person...? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment